I Second that Life

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Up and Running

I got the business up and running. Dawning Concept is out and known. I'm doing pretty good too. I'm reaching my goals, which means I only need to set them higher now. I'm loving it and its very rewarding. Dawning Estates is keeping it's head up too. With the new land investment, I was able to put up a new townhouse. I've been keeping them full and I have a few residence who have been in for the long haul.

I got a RL job recently that has decreased my in world time. I guess its nice for me to "get out" but I'm really missing it. I do have photoshop here at work though, so I could be working on content. It just a pain to get everything mobil. I NEED A LAPTOP.

Bye for now, and happy Second Lifing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home