I Second that Life

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

RL just keeps getting in the way.

RL! YAY! I just got a new job at the local tv/internet/phone/cell place. I'm really excited about it. BUT, it really interferes with my activities in SL. The only thing I get on to do anymore is to make my daily deposit into Ginko so I can pay for this habit of mine :D.

I signed up my little brother and sister up to the teen grid. As I walked them through and taught them some basics, I grew very thankful that I was over 18. There's not much over there yet. Which does, however, make a lot of room for growth. That could be a good thing. Lots of oppurtunity.

I really can't believe how much SL has grown lately. over 50,000 new members since earlier this year. It's amazing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home